New NGB-XR1 8.5″ Black All Terrain Off Road Hoverboard Segway Self Balance Electronic Scooter with smart Auto Balance and App Control function.
All Terrain Hummer Off Road Hoverboard
The NEXGBOARD NGB-XR1 Black Colour was built to be the best all-terrain off road hoverboard on the market. This little puppy truly puts other smaller models to shame, including other acclaimed 10-inch hoverboards.
Built in a state-of-the-art facility, every detail of this hoverboard took into consideration the vast variety of environments that this hoverboard would be ridden in, and from these think tanks, a true all-terrain hoverboard was born.
The NGB-XR1 Can Handle:
- Deep Grass (Dry)
- Sandy Beaches (Dry)
- Steep Inclines
- Bumpy Pavement
- Hiking Paths
- Much More!
As if the list above wasn’t enough, start thinking about the first place you’re going to ride your professionally engineered NGB-XR1 hoverboard
TaoTao Plus Motherboard with built-in Auto Balance and App control function
The TaoTao 2nd generation motherboard from TaoTao, the worlds best circuit control board company for hoverboards feature Smart Auto Balance and App control function, you can control and monitor the Hoverboard speed, battery life and Bluetooth speaker on your connected device.The Auto balance function make the Hoverboard balance itself when powered on and connected to the App.
- ANDROID App available from GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- APPLE App available from APP STORE
Powered by Long Life Samsung SDI Batteries
You can be rest assured that you’re getting the very best batteries in the NGB-XR1 Hoverboard. There are few choices to power this beast of a hoverboard other than the top quality Samsung SDI battery cells, so that is exactly what’s inside of the NGB-XR1.
Known for reliability and safety, the design of the new Samsung SDI battery cells is made in such a way that this off-road hoverboard won’t blow up on you while you’re riding it. With all safety concerns taken into account from past experience’s, we have added an additional feature by placing the whole battery into a fire proof housing.
NGB-XR1 is The Best Off Road Hoverboard
Buying an off-road hoverboard can be a confusing process. This is especially true if you’re new to hoverboards and are just learning how they work and the vast differences in quality between brands. We’re glad you’re here reading about our NEXGBOARD NGB-XR1 off road Hoverboard. We strongly recommend that you do as much research as possible before you decide where to buy an off-road hoverboard, and there are many resources available for you to do so.
- NGB-XR1 Hummer Off Road Hoverboard Black
- CE, BS, UL Approved Safe Charger with BS1363 3Pin UK Plug
- English User Manual
- Carry Bag
- Up to 8 hours ride time from a 2 hour charge
- Max Speed: 12-15 km/h | Min weight: 40kg | Max weight: 130kg | Max gradient: 20 degrees
- Board Weight: 13kg
- Wheel Size: 8.5 inch with solid tyres
- 400 Watt each, German Designed Silent Drive Motors
Battery & Charger:
- Built-in Genuine Samsung SDI Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (36V, 4.4 Ah)
- Safe CE, BS, UL certified BS1363 3 Pin UK Main Charger
Tested and Verified as 100% safe
Why Buy From Us
- We promise top quality customer service
- Our Hoverboard has been tested and approved by Trading Standard
- We are 100% British company based in Birmingham
- We are Hoverboard specialist and selling Hoverboard since they born.
- No.1 trusted Hoverboard brand NEXGBOARD
- We offer 30 days return policy*
- 12 Months warranty on all products*
- Service & Repair center in Birmingham
- Next working day delivery to U.K Mainland
Nex G Mobility is a British established company selling Hoverboard segway since 2015 when the Hoverboard were not such popular as today, in late 2015 all our imported Hoverboard were brutally scrutinised and vetted by Birmingham trading standard to make sure our products meet strict U.K and EU safety regulation, all our Hoverboard were fully compliant with relevant law and they were happy with all our NEXGBOARD Hoverboard standard, we were advised with some recommendation and guideline by the trading standard which we strictly followed until these days.